- Case white gold 18ct - ref. 157
- Automatic movement with 2 platinum rotors (patented)
basis movement Peseux 7001
- Fly back retrograd seconds
- Guilloche dial, rhodium plated with applied blue Breguet numbers
- Fine leave shaped hands in blue
- The movement is finished with a very fine “Côtes de Genève” and a pearl engine turned décor
- Blued screws
- 27 jewels
- Power reserve 40 hours
- Case diameter 35.6mm
- Case thickness 11mm
- Sapphire crystals
- Waterproof 3 ATM
- Individually numbered by hand engraving
- Alligatorstrap with buckle 18ct. with logo PG
The double oscillating system of this automatic wrist watch is another refinement. The novel winder with two synchronous moving rotors is patented. The platin rotors are mounted on tiny precision ball bearings.
The exquisitely hand crafted dial reveals was especially created for the Retro twin.
This model also features the revolutionary retrograde second hand, introduced in the handwound Retrograd.
No longer available.
- Platinum rotors with 34 diamonds
18ct. strap buckle with logo
Price on request