Available with changeable "Sweeping" to "Jumping" seconds function.
Paul Gerber has taken the opportunity to integrate two spring barrels in his new automatic manufacture movement «Caliber 41» achieving 100 hours of power reserve. The date can be adjusted either forwards or backwards.
Inspired by the original Retro Twin with the famous twin rotor system, the Caliber 41 is fitted with three gold rotors. Each rotor is individually assembled to the movement using custom-made ball bearings.
Available anthracite or white dial with applied indexes.
small series in progress, all watches pre-reserved
- Case rose gold ref.410 / stainless steel ref.416
- Automatic manufactured movement cal. 41 winding with 3 gold rotors (patented)
- Double spring barrels / 100 hours power reserve
- Dial anthracite or white
- Applied indexes
- Center seconds
- Hands are handmade in-house
- Large quick-set date (for- and backwards)
- 21600 bpm
- Fine adjustment regulator
- 30 jewels
- Case diameter 42mm
- Case thickness 13.5mm
- Sapphir crystals
- Waterproof 3 ATM
- Alligatorstrap with buckle 18ct.
- Individually numbered
Price on request