- 18 ct. gold
- Thickness 7mm
- Retrograde second hand, angle 120°
- Glass or solid gold back
- Convex sapphire crystal
- Individually numbered by hand graving
- Leather strap buckle in 18 ct. yellow gold with logo PG
- Case diameter 35.6mm
- Case thickness 8.5mm
- A/h 21600
- Power reserve 42 hours
- 21 rubies
- Basis movement handwound Peseux 7001
- The movement is finished with a very fine «Cotes de Geneve» and a pearl engine turned decor, blued screw
One of the unusual specimens is characterized by an ultra flat elegant case, containing a retrograde second hand which sweeps 60 seconds in a small arc, than flies back to zero.
The creration of this retrograde second hand became possible thanks to a combination of watchmaking tradition and computer aided design.