- Case available in 18 ct. yellow gold
- Convex sapphire crystal
- Dial with mounted blue indexes
- Fine leave shaped hands in blue
- Large sweep and fly back second hand
- Rotors platin
- Sapphire case back
- The movement is finished with a very fine «Cotes de Geneve» and a pearl engine turned decor, blued screws
- Power reserve 42 hours
- Case thickness 11mm
- Case diameter 35.6mm
- Basis movement Peseux 7001
- Individually numbered by hand engraving
- Leather strap buckle in 18 ct. yellow gold with logo PG
The double oscillating system of this automatic wrist watch is another refinement. The novel winder with two synchronous moving rotors is patented.
The platin rotors are mounted on tiny precision ball bearings. The exquisitely hand crafted dial reveals was especially created for the Retro twin.
This model also features the revolutionary retrograde second hand, introduced in the handwound Retrograd.